This document provides the Quality Practitioner with a tested and proven set of guidelines for the conduct of Quarterly Quality Reviews.
In the implementation of any Business Performance Excellence system, the Quarterly Quality Review (QQR) plays a critical and central role in the "CHECK" component of the implementation process. This document presents an outline for the conduct of the review; as well as a comprehensive description of the documentation which should be provided for the associated review. The documentation detailed conforms to those elements contained in the Luftig & Warren model for Total Quality Management (Reference: An Orientation to Total Quality transparency guide).
- General Description
- Structure of the Reviews
- Documentation Requirements
- Focal Point Chart
- Product/Process Improvement Matrix
- Dissatisfier Progress Reports
- Internal Business Needs
- Team Management Sheets
- Personnel Training and Participation Matrix
- Employee Suggestion System Report
- Documentation Requirements for Designed Experiments