ROIstat Blog Hits: 38
A new alpha update for ROIstat has been released!
You can download it here:
New for this release:
- Added the ability to use different color palettes. These palettes have similar luminance and are to one degree or another colorblind safe.
- Added histograms! You can generate three types of histograms:
- Probability density histograms
- Frequency polygons - better for continuous data
- Probability density plots - best for continuous data
- Added boxplots! Boxplots can more easily show the shape and location of multiple levels or combinations of data.
- Histograms and boxplots can be generated from either columns of data or factor-type data
- Output tables are now more compact
- The variable name being tested for normality now shows on the table
- Various minor bugfixes
- Fixed a bug that broke the UI if there were more than two categories for a factor when doing a mean/dispersion test
- KNOWN ISSUE: if you have a data set where one vector contains NAs and you choose that column as well as another column, you will get an error for the normality tests.
- WORKAROUND: columns with NAs can be tested for normality by themselves.