ROIstat Blog Hits: 34
A new alpha update for ROIstat has been released! ROIstat alpha 0.83 adds some really useful features!
You can download it here:
New for this release:
- NEW REQUIREMENTS AND UPDATES
- Need to add ggplot2
- Need to add a custom fork of propagate
- Need to update lolcat
- Need to update datamods
- To do this, close RStudio and then open it again. Type:
- Fixed bug in sample size calculations - now allows you to test for the alternative being equal, lesser, or greater than the null
- Added confidence intervals and natural tolerances for column and factor data
- Added many selectable descriptive statistics for column and factor data
- Added common and custom quantiles for column and factor data
- Added scatterplots with various regression models, including confidence intervals and significance test
- KNOWN ISSUE: if you have a data set where one vector contains NAs and you choose that column as well as another column, you will get an error for the normality tests.
- WORKAROUND: columns with NAs can be tested for normality by themselves.